sidebar

FADER'S TOBACCONISTS STORE
Baltimore, Maryland

return to projects »

Renovation of an existing restaurant and bar for a retail space. The South Calvert Street building was originally constructed in the late 1800’s and served as a Cadillac Showroom for most of its life. Renovation included restoration of the delicately detailed plaster ceiling. Cabinets from Fader’s original 1890’s store were dismantled and rebuilt as free standing display units in the new space. Construction was completed in 1999.